Quick progress update

After work I finished up the trunk mount dzus fasteners so the trunk is completely mounted now. I cut all the inner skeleton out and it drastically reduced the weight of the insanely heavy stock trunk. I am thinking about using it to mold a fiberglass trunk lid but I’m afraid that it won’t be strong enough for the wing so I’m going to wait. Then I started working on the tailights mounts so I can hopefully finish up the rear end this weekend. I have a lot more fiberglass fitment to do before everything is perfect but it’s getting there.

Advertisements

~ by B. Rogers on August 26, 2010.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: